Hi, You're not registered Sign in or Register
Register now to make your voice heard. Join 1000's of other students and join the NUS.
Buy your TOTUM card now
TOTUM/NUS extra cardholders can get an exclusive 40% discount on travel across the UK with National Express coaches.
With National Express you can travel to almost 1,000 destinations across the UK. We serve all major towns and cities, as well as many of the main airports, direct to the terminal door. All of our vehicles are modern, comfortable and relaxing. So whether it's visiting friends or family, getting to the airport, or just exploring somewhere new, National Express can take you there.
How to book your tickets
Booking your discounted travel with National Express is quick and easy….
*Login to your TOTUM/NUS extra account to view the discount redemption details
*Select your travel using the journey planner
*Book at least 3 days ahead of travel
*Pay for your tickets online
Save 10% on event coach travel!
National Express coaches are giving you 10% off all event services. Travel across the UK in style to top sporting events, concerts and huge festivals, like Boomtown Fair – August 9-12
Terms and conditions
1. Offer gives 20% off a full priced National Express journey
2. Tickets are subject to availability and exclusively available online, on a first come first served basis.
3. Christmas Day journeys, journeys to events and special services are all excluded from this promotion.
4. Offer cannot be used with concessionary fares, discount coachcards, Funfares, or in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
5. Tickets must be booked 3 days in advance of travel date. The return journey (if applicable) must be booked at the time of the outward journey.
6. The promotional tickets are non-refundable and available as e-tickets only.
7. No cash or other alternative will be given. All fares are subject to National Express Conditions of Carriage, which can be found at www.nationalexpress.com/conditions.
8. Students must show their TOTUM/NUS extra card and ticket to the driver on boarding the coach.