Terms and Conditions:
1. Promoter: NUS Services Ltd, Ian King House, Snape Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 2NZ
2. Entry to the Free Prize Draw (“FPD”) will remain open throughout all Freshers Fair events, draw opens 23.09.19 and closes 31.10.19.
3. No purchase necessary. This is FPD is open to students age 16 and over, who like or share our twitter page and share their opinion with us via completion of a MACH form. If you do not have access to a MACH form but wish to enter the FPD (limited to one entry, per person) please contact 0300 303 8602 to enter.
4. 10 winners will be selected at random by 07.11.19 from all eligible entries and will be contacted directly, w/c 11.11.19 by NUS Services Ltd. Winners have 7 days to claim their prize or another winner shall be selected.
5. Each winner will receive one code to access free TOTUM discounts.
6. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No exchange option will be provided.
7. NUS Services Ltd may use the information you have provided to assist in research. Understanding students’ requirements helps us to shape campaigns and refine the future work of NUS.
8. NUS Services Ltd may use details provided, including name and email address to contact you regarding the result of the Prize Draw and verify your submission.
9. NUS Services Ltd conforms to GDPR guidelines. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent.