1, 2 or 3 Year Cards
Choose from a 1 year card for just £12, a 2 year card for £22 or a 3 year card for only £32. Many discounts are online only so you can’t get them without your NUS extra card!
NUS extra has the best student discounts around that you can use online and in store. Top brands include:
- 10% off at the Co-op
- 50% off Amazon Student membership
- 10% off ASOS
- Up to 40% off at PizzaExpress
- 25% off Odeon student priced tickets
42,000 International Discounts
The NUS extra card comes with 1 year free ISIC. The ISIC card is the only internationally accepted proof of certified student status.
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is your access to fantastic discounts and services at home and around the world.
- Your ISIC card is accepted in over 130 countries, as well as at your favourite UK high street retailers, restaurants, attractions, and more
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel
- Discounted rates at hotels & hostels worldwide
- Recognised by universities, academic institutions, student organisations & national governments worldwide
- Endorsed by international organisations such as UNESCO and the European Council
It provides over 42,000 international discounts in over 130 countries including:
- 30% off Lonely Planet
- 20% off Eurolines
- 5% off Homestay!
Search all the international discounts on offer at https://www.isic.org/
Gourmet Society Bolt-on
With NUS extra, you will never have to pay full price again! Enjoy 2-for-1 meals or up to 50% off meals at around 5,000 top restaurants including big name chains like La Tasca, Bella Italia, Strada, Café Rouge, and Walkabout plus thousands of local favourites by simply showing your NUS extra Gourmet Society card. All this can be yours for just an extra £3.99 per year!
For Students NOT for Profit
Here at the NUS, we work hard to get the best deal for students. NUS extra is a key part of this, with revenue generated being fed directly back into key student initiatives in Students' Unions' across the country.
NUS extra App
With all the great discounts available, it can be hard to keep track of all the places you can save money with your NUS extra card when you’re out and about, unless you have the App!
With the NUS extra App, you can see exactly how and where you can save money in an instant no matter where you are!
Whether you’re hitting the shops or heading out for a bite, simply check out the App to find the best places to go to save £££s with your NUS extra card.
Download the NUS extra app today for iPhone and for Android
For all the latest news, promotions and competitions from NUS extra, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages!
Terms and Conditions of use
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the provision to you by the National Union of Students ("NUS") of an NUS extra card. NUS Services Limited (company number 1639519 whose registered office is at Snape Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2NZ) has been appointed by the NUS to manage the distribution and marketing of NUS extra cards on its behalf. If you have any questions in relation to the NUS extra card or the terms and conditions set out below please contact NUS Services Limited.
By purchasing an NUS extra card you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms & Conditions of use
1. The one-off fee of £12/£22/£32 entitles you to an NUS extra card, which is valid for 12/24/36 months from the date of purchase. Other offers may apply.
2. In order to purchase the NUS extra card, you must be aged 16 or over and be in part or full-time education. Certain exceptions apply.
3. The NUS extra card allows you to benefit from discounts on certain products and services. The discounts available to you and the organisations providing such benefits are not fixed and may vary or be withdrawn at any time.
4. In the event that your card is broken, lost or stolen, NUS is able to replace your card for £5. Please refer to our Help and Advice section on www.nus.org.uk for more details of how to do this.
5. The NUS extra card is not a certified proof of age card.
6. NUS reserves the right to cancel any card where incorrect or fraudulent information is provided. In the event that information is found to be incorrect, you shall not be entitled to a refund.
7. Should you be unsatisfied with your NUS extra card, you may return the card within 14 days of the despatch date for a full refund. Please send a cover letter with your name and address to : NUS extra c/o NUS Services, Ian King House, Snape Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 2NZ
8. As your NUS extra card includes a free ISIC upgrade, it remains the property of NUS, under the licence of the ISIC Association.
9. NUS extra only deliver purchased cards within the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland only)
Your personal information
In order for you to receive regular updates on NUS campaigns, information from your students' union or carefully selected third parties, you have been asked to indicate your consent to receive such communication by completing a series of consent opt-in boxes on the online application form.
NUS are committed to protecting your privacy when you are using its online services. You can read detailed information on our policy here.
In accordance with data protection legislation, any email correspondence you receive from either the students' union, NUS or NUS Services Limited, will contain an unsubscribe feature allowing you to opt-out of receiving further emails.
We will make sure that we comply with our legal requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions about your personal information, or how we use this information, please complete our contact form at the bottom of the NUS extra FAQs page.