1, 2 or 3-Year Cards
Choose from a 1-year card for just £12, a 2-year card for £22 or a 3-year card for only £32. Many discounts are online only so you can’t get them without your TOTUM card.
Over 200 UK discounts on the brands you love and local independents.
TOTUM has the best student discounts around that you can use online and in store. Top brands include:
- 10% off at the Co-op
- 10% off ASOS
- 25% off Odeon student priced tickets
- Up to 40% off at Las Iguanas
- 42,000 International Discounts
TOTUM, powered by NUS extra, comes with 1 year free ISIC. The ISIC card is the only internationally accepted proof of certified student status. The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is your access to fantastic discounts and services at home and around the world. Your ISIC card is accepted in over 130 countries, as well as at your favourite UK high street retailers, restaurants, attractions, and more
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel
- Discounted rates at hotels & hostels worldwide
- Recognised by universities, academic institutions, student organisations & national governments worldwide
- Endorsed by international organisations such as UNESCO and the European Council
It provides over 42,000 international discounts in over 130 countries including:
- 30% off Lonely Planet
- 20% off Eurolines
- 5% off Homestay
Head over to the ISIC website to find all international discount
Gourmet Society Bolt-on
With TOTUM, you will never have to pay full price again! Enjoy 2-for-1 meals or up to 50% off meals at around 7,000 top restaurants including big name chains like La Tasca, Bella Italia, Strada, Café Rouge, and Walkabout plus thousands of local favourites by simply showing your TOTUM Gourmet Society card. All this can be yours for only £7 for a 12-month membership, £12 for 2 year membership or £15 for a 3 year membership. After purchase, Gourmet Society will contact you with details, from November 5th 2018, the logo will no longer be printed on the card. All discounts and redemptions must be done via the Gourmet Society app.
We work hard to get the best deal for students. TOTUM is a key part of this, with revenue generated being fed directly back into key student initiatives in Students' Unions' across the country.
Terms & Conditions of use
1. For full terms and conditions go here.
2. The one-off fee of £12/£22/£32 entitles you to an TOTUM card, which is valid for 12/24/36 months from the date of purchase. Other offers may apply.
3. The TOTUM card is available to students aged 16 or over, studying full or part-time in further or higher education. In order to be eligible for an TOTUM card, your course should require at least 10 hours study weekly for a minimum of 12 weeks. Additionally, courses carried out by professional learners should be a recognised, accredited course. Certain exceptions apply.
4. The TOTUM card allows you to benefit from discounts on certain products and services. The discounts available to you and the organisations providing such benefits are not fixed and may vary or be withdrawn at any time.
5. The TOTUM card is not a certified proof of age card.
6. As your TOTUM card includes a free ISIC upgrade, it remains the property of NUS, under the licence of the ISIC Association.
Your personal information
In order for you to receive regular updates on campaigns, information from your students' union or carefully selected third parties, you have been asked to indicate your consent to receive such communication by completing a series of consent opt-in boxes on the online application form.
NUS are committed to protecting your privacy when you are using its online services. You can read detailed information on our policy here.
In accordance with data protection legislation, any email correspondence you receive from either the students' union, NUS or NUS Services Limited, will contain an unsubscribe feature allowing you to opt-out of receiving further emails.
We will make sure that we comply with our legal requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions about your personal information, or how we use this information, please complete our contact form at the bottom of the TOTUM FAQs page.