From guide adverts and listings to sponsorship of the event and the ever popular 'on-the-day offers' there's so many ways for you to stand out from the crowd.
Show guide and app
The official show guide is delivered to all delegates in advance of the show and all attendees have access to the app on the day to help plan their visit.
- Logo included on your exhibitor listing (print and app) – £100
- Internal page advertisement (printed guide) – £750
- Inside front cover advertisement (printed guide) – £900
- Outside back cover (printed guide) - £1000
Advertisements in the guide
Please ensure that you adhere to the following:
- Artwork must be supplied with 5mm bleed on all edges of the page
- Finished artwork should be sent as a high resolution, print-ready PDF
- This means a minimum of 300dpi at 100% with no compression
- All fonts should be embedded - select the 'Edit Adobe PDF' menu option and then the 'fonts' tab and click on the 'embed all fonts' option
- Select 'press quality' or 'high quality print' settings if you use Distiller
- Full page trim size: 148mm x 210mm portrait
- Bleed size: 154mm x 216mm portrait
- Double page spread: 296mm x 210mm (+3mm bleed on all edges)
- Safe area: we recommend all text and logos are placed within the safe area (8mm from the edge of the page size)
On the Day Offers
On the Day offers can be run for either retail or licensed trade suppliers through our online system at the show.
You will need to have your product and offer approved and listed by NUS Services’ trading support manager.
To register your interest to take part in on the day offers for retail or licensed trade or to reserve ad space in the event guide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information on how you can be a part of NUS Trade Show, contact us today. Email email@example.com for more information.