Back to advice

Student contents insurance

Friday 24 May 2019 Info and advice

Keeping your belongings safe during your time at uni is our top priority. That's why Endsleigh’s contents insurance is the only insurance recommended by NUS.

If you're living in halls or university accommodation, you'll probably already have some basic cover with Endsleigh. Make sure you check as soon as you have sorted out your accommodation.

You'll probably want to top it up with more comprehensive cover for your valuable items and gadgets like your laptop or mobile phone. Get a quote straight away and find more information.

If you're living off campus in rented accommodation then our policy includes cover for accidental damage to land lords fixtures and fittings as well as tenant’s liability cover. It also protects your belongings from damage and theft.

Our new, flexible policy insures what’s important to you, from gadgets and room contents to bikes and musical instruments. Plus with 24 hour replacement*, we've got uni covered.

Get a quote straight away and find more information on the Endsleigh website.

* 24 hours represents one working day from us approving your claim.

(The) NUS is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register. Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE.