The NUS Course Rep Forum and Network are for you and other course reps to network and share and debate issues that relate to your role and the student experience.
On Monday 8 December Aaron Porter NUS Vice President Education was online answering students' questions about being a course rep and the student experience.
Leave a post
To leave or view a post on the Forum you will need to register to the NUS website first. Once you're registered you will be able to view the conversation so far and Aaron's responses to students' questions by clicking on Course Rep Forum. Aaron will be logging on over the next few weeks to answer some more questions. You can leave a post by clicking on the Respond key at the bottom of the page.
The forum and network are your space to discuss any issues related to course representation. You can use them to:
• find out if an issue on your course is occurring nationally;
• ask other reps advice on how they would deal with a problem;
• find out how to contact other reps in your region;
• share your successes;
• contribute your opinion on national issues affecting students - your comments and feedback will be used to support NUS' lobbying for improvements to the student experience;
• keep up-to-date with information.
Signing up to the NUS website means you will also be able to access useful information from NUS about being a course rep, find out about events, competitions and free resources and tools to help you during your year as a course rep.
• You can register on to the NUS Course Reps Network on facebook and join us in debating rep-related issues.
Sign in to win!
The forum and network are a great way to share information with other reps on a national level, so make sure you sign up and get involved.
Post your comments on the NUS Course Reps Forum or join the Course Reps network on facebook by 3 January 2008 and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win £50 worth of book vouchers or one of five NUS goodie bags.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and sign up today!