Hi, You're not registered Sign in or Register
Register now to make your voice heard. Join 1000's of other students and join the NUS.
Buy your NUS extra card now
Show your NUS extra Card
You know what they say, live for the weekend… and whoever ‘they’ are, we applaud them.
So in celebration of living for the weekend we’re giving you NUS extra card holders something a little special, in the form of a Starter, Main Course and Drink all for £11.95; valid after 5pm on Friday AND after 5pm on Saturday.
From Friday 3rd June you can tuck into a selected starter, a Classic or Leggera pizza, salad or Al Forno dish main course AND a selected drink of your choice.
Bursting with flavours at every stage of the meal it’s definitely one to tell the friends and family about.
Now if that isn’t living for the weekend, then we don’t know what is!
Can’t visit on a Friday or Saturday evening? No sweat! You can also get a whopping 40% off food and drink on Mondays and Tuesdays and 20% off your total bill on a Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday too!
There are a few dos and don’ts. Check out the terms, below.
1. Your NUS extra card gives you 40% off your food and drink bill at PizzaExpress on Mondays and Tuesdays, and 20% off your food and drink bill on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. You can also get a starter, main course and drink for £11.95 after 5pm on Fridays and Saturdays. All offers are valid on Bank Holidays.
2. Using the weekend offer? Choose your starter, main course, and drink from the list below:
• Dough Balls 'PizzaExpress' (v)
• Garlic Bread*
• Garlic Bread with Mozzarella (v)
• Buffalo Mozzarella & Tomato Salad (v) (GF)
*Available at selected restaurants only
Main Course -
• Classic or Leggera pizza, salad, or Al Forno dish.
• You’ll have to pay a little more for extra toppings, or if you want to upgrade a Classic pizza to a Romana base, Calabrese or Calzone (just ask your waiter for details). Please note: Calabrese and Calzone available at selected restaurants only
• Your choice of: 175ml glass of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Pinot Grigio, or Pinot Grigio Blush, a 330ml bottle Peroni, any soft drink, or a 500ml bottle of water.
We can only serve alcoholic drinks to over 18s so we might ask for ID. Availability in Scottish restaurants is at the manager’s discretion. Enjoy your meal, have fun and drink responsibly.
**Can’t eat gluten? Start with gluten-free Dough Balls instead, and bear in mind that our gluten-free pizzas are only available in a Classic size.
3. Feel free to use the 40% and 20% offers when dining in and on takeaways, but the weekend set menu is only valid when dining in. Bear in mind that no NUS offers can be used when ordering online from pizzaexpress.com.
4. You can’t use your NUS extra card with other promotions or set menus (including Tesco/Nectar codes and Tastecard).
5. To claim your discount, simply show your NUS extra card to your waiter when getting the bill.
6. You'll need one NUS extra card for every 10 people - but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many cards. For example, if you and 9 friends are dining then you'll need one card, but if there are 11 of you you'll need to show a second card.
7. We’re in the pizza business, so codes can’t be redeemed for cash – just great value tasty treats.8. Not valid at PizzaExpress live music rooms. Check out pizzaexpress.com to find your nearest restaurant.
9. Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX.